ASI INVITES YOU TO JOIN US
November 5th-7th, 2019
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
San Antonio, TX
ASI is looking forward to seeing you at this years SQF Conference.The SQF Conference is a unique education and networking event for SQF stakeholders and food safety professionals in the manufacturing, retail and foodservice industries. It provides practical knowledge and skills to improve the efficacy of food safety and quality assurance programs and ensure compliance with government food safety regulations, corporate policies, and the SQF Code.
ADVANCE YOUR FOOD SAFETY CAREER
This event is designed with the professional development needs of SQF Stakeholders and food safety professionals in mind. The education program is developed by industry professionals – your peers – and takes an applied not academic approach to food safety education.
By attending, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Get practical advice on application of the SQF Code & important program updates
- Enjoy a balanced program offering both technical and personal development content
- Advance your career with continuing education credits
- Choose from 20+ food safety topics at both the beginner and advanced level
- Share ideas and problem solve with SQF Stakeholders at all levels of the supply chain
- Develop and foster valuable business relationships and make new friends
- Explore new food safety services and products in the Exhibitor Exchange
- Participate in discussion groups focused on specific food sector categories
- Join the Ambassador Program to meet other newbies
- Grab your cowboy boots and enjoy a genuine Texas experience at Knibbe Ranch
- Take a break from learning as you mix and mingle during the many networking breaks
- Stay at the luxurious JW Marriott Resort & Spa in the San Antonio Hill Country
ASI is happy to announce their own Vice President of Operations, Tyler Williams, will be a speaker at the Cannabis Edibles: Understanding The Risks And Regulations event.
In April 2019, the FDA moved one step closer to developing regulations for foods and beverages infused with CBD, the non-hallucinogenic compound in cannabis. Regulations are already in place in Canada and the Caribbean and, like it or not, cannabis-derived products will soon become mainstream. Regardless of one’s personal stance on the subject, understanding both the regulations and risks of cannabis as a dietary supplement or food ingredient will be essential for current and future certified SQF sites. In this illuminating discussion, a panel of industry experts in cannabis regulations and product/ingredient manufacturing will provide their learnings to date and answer questions from the audience.