November 5th-7th, 2019
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
San Antonio, TX
FOLLOW UP ABOUT THE CONFERENCE:
This years SQF Conference in San Antonio, TX was a great experience for all 5 members of the ASI team that were able to attend. We were able to see several of our auditors who also attended as well as connect with representatives of other CBs and members of the SQFI team. The conference offered of a number of engaging presentations for all sectors of the food industry including the presentation on cannabis edibles that our VP of Operations, Tyler Williams, was a member of the panel. SQFI presented exciting information about global expansion and an update on Edition 9 of the SQF Code which is coming in the near future. Overall, the SQF Conference was a great networking and educational experience and we hope to see everyone in Orlando for next years conference.
The SQF Conference is a unique education and networking event for SQF stakeholders and food safety professionals in the manufacturing, retail and foodservice industries. It provides practical knowledge and skills to improve the efficacy of food safety and quality assurance programs and ensure compliance with government food safety regulations, corporate policies, and the SQF Code.
WHY DID ASI ATTEND?
ADVANCE YOUR FOOD SAFETY CAREER
This event is designed with the professional development needs of SQF Stakeholders and food safety professionals in mind. The education program is developed by industry professionals – your peers – and takes an applied not academic approach to food safety education.
By attending, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Get practical advice on application of the SQF Code & important program updates
- Enjoy a balanced program offering both technical and personal development content
- Advance your career with continuing education credits
- Choose from 20+ food safety topics at both the beginner and advanced level
- Share ideas and problem solve with SQF Stakeholders at all levels of the supply chain
- Develop and foster valuable business relationships and make new friends
- Explore new food safety services and products in the Exhibitor Exchange
- Participate in discussion groups focused on specific food sector categories
- Join the Ambassador Program to meet other newbies
- Grab your cowboy boots and enjoy a genuine Texas experience at Knibbe Ranch
- Take a break from learning as you mix and mingle during the many networking breaks
- Stay at the luxurious JW Marriott Resort & Spa in the San Antonio Hill Country