Sending employees off-site can be disruptive to your operations and paying for multiple employees to attend an e-learning course can get expensive. ASI offers in-house training as a cost-effective approach to training multiple employees in the comfort of your facility. Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
Why Train with ASI?
Our onsite private trainings are perfect for companies that need to train multiple employees in a location that works for you. All of our onsite trainings are led by certified trainers and industry experts that will use real life examples specific to your industry. Below are some of the training courses we currently offer onsite.
- Food Safety 101
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) – Food Manufacturing
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) – Cannabis
- Basic Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Advanced Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI)
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Animal Food (PCQI)
- Internal Auditor
- Basic Food Defense
- Advanced Food Defense
- SQF Implementation – Edition 9
- Allergen Awareness
- Allergen Management
Need Customized Training?
We can deliver a wide range of training courses through our e-learning portal, virtually, or onsite at your facility. Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
Disclaimer: All training services are offered through ASI Training and Consulting, LLC. All activity is conducted separately from our accredited certification body, ASI Food Safety, LLC, in order to safeguard against any conflicts of interest.