LUNCH & LEARN
HACCP vs FOOD SAFETY PLAN (SIMILARITIES, DIFFERENCES AND REGULATORY IMPLICATIONS)
FEBRUARY 19, 2019
While they are very similar, the key differences between the two are important to understand. Join ASI to ensure your company has all of the proper protocols in place to achieve the highest possible level of safety.
- What are the similarities?
- What are the differences?
- How can you ensure your company is complying with the correct regulatory implications?
VALIDATION AND VERIFICATION (DIFFERENCE, VALUE AND IMPLEMENTATION)
APRIL 25, 2019
Can you have one without the other? Can you tell the difference between the two? Do you know how to develop and implement both seamlessly?Let ASI help you answer and understand these questions with our Validation and Verification (Difference, Value and how to implement) Lunch and Learn.
- Learn how Validation and Verification are vital to achieving food safety and are complementary to each other.
- Understand why they are vital food safety components and how to implement both correctly.
CRISIS MANAGEMENT PLANNING
(IS YOUR COMPANY READY WITH A PLAN?)
AUGUST 15, 2019
Food safety incidents can range from a large scale (major food recall) to an everyday small scale (boil water advisory issued for a large city or a power outage knocking out refrigeration). A food Safety crisis can have a tremendous impact on a company.
Join ASI in developing crisis management planning by:
- Identifying the most likely situations
- How to develop a plan of action
- Identifying key players
- How can ASI be your crisis management partner
FROM cGMP TO SQF CERTIFICATION
(WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW)
OCTOBER 23, 2019
Already have cGMP certification and looking into SQF or wondering the positives behind moving up?
Join ASI to learn:
- The step by step approach
- Which SQF program is right for your company
- How ASI can help you with a smooth transition
ADDING QUALITY CODE TO YOUR FOOD SAFETY CODE
(WHAT ARE THE STEPS)
JANUARY 8, 2020
- What is Food Safety vs Quality Certification?
- What are the steps in moving to add Quality Certification?
- What happens if I don’t meet the quality regulations?
- Can my company go straight to Quality Certification?
Learn how ASI can help while answering these questions and many more!
All training services are offered through ASI Consulting, LLC. All activity is conducted separately from our Certification Body, ASI Food Safety, LLC, in order to safeguard against any conflicts of interests.