ASI INVITES YOU TO JOIN US
We are offering all of our customers 20% off Food Industry Participant Full Conference Registration!
ASI is looking forward to seeing you at this years Food Safety Consortium. The Food Safety Consortium is a premier educational and networking event for food safety solutions.
Discover what is new at the Food Safety Consortium:
- New lower registration pricing. – Full Conference registration starts at $795. A single day registration starts at $50.
- New combined PCQI Training with Conference registration options: – Full Conference Registration including PCQI training starts at $845, that’s $150 less than the going rate for most PCQI Training and yes it includes the full conference as well!
- FSPCA PCQI training is offered as a Blended training course with 50% online and 50% onsite at the Consortium with Dr. Robert Brackett instructing.
- PCQI training is offered as a 100% online option through a partnership with ImEpik and the Food Safety Consortium.
- Food Safety Auditing Fundamentals Training This training is recognized by the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) for the CFSSA and RFSA auditor credentials.
- Co-located with the Cannabis Quality Conference & Expo. Both programs run concurrently, thus, Food Safety Consortium registrants can attend any of the Cannabis Quality Conference presentations.
The Food Safety Consortium, is co-located with the Cannabis Quality Conference & Expo this year, which means attendees at each conference will have the opportunity to mix, mingle, and attend sessions at both conferences.
The Cannabis Quality Conference & Expo is an Educational and Networking Event for Cannabis Safety and Quality Solutions.