The SQF Conference provides a variety of education opportunities for SQF stakeholders and food safety professionals in the manufacturing, retail and foodservice sectors.
The education program is delivered by food safety industry experts who offer sessions targeted to both those new to SQF as well seasoned SQF users. In addition, non-industry keynote speakers provide insights on personal development and general interest.
The conference also offers an opportunity to participate in Knowledge Swaps, where participants can get ideas, swap best practices, share pain points and connect with peers in their food safety category.
- Get practical advice on application of the SQF Code & important program updates
- Enjoy a balanced program offering both technical and personal development content
- Advance your career with continuing education credits
- Choose from 20+ food safety topics at both the beginner and advanced level
- Share ideas and problem solve with SQF Stakeholders at all levels of the supply chain
- Develop and foster valuable business relationships and make new friends
- Explore new food safety services and products in the Exhibitor Exchange
- Participate in discussion groups focused on specific food sector categories
- Join the Ambassador Program to meet other newbies
- Take a break from learning as you mix and mingle during the many networking breaks