Food Safety Summit Conference and Expo
WHY attend the Food Safety Summit?
- Find Proactive Solutions – Interactive educational sessions and hands-on workshops will offer new resources, tools and strategy that can be implemented immediately.
- Get Certified – Specialized training and certification courses including HACCP
- Overcome Your Challenges – Meet with the Industry’s premier food safety solution providers demonstrating the latest tools & products that can help your business.
- Network & Gain Leads – Interact with thousands of food safety professionals representing the entire supply chain on the show floor and during two networking receptions.
- Extend Your Credentials – Earn Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) through The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)
WHAT is the Food Safety Summit?
The Food Safety Summit is a solution-based conference and expo designed to meet the educational and informational needs of the entire food industry. The Summit provides a 3-day comprehensive educational program to learn from subject matter experts, trainers, exchange ideas and find solutions to your current job challenges. The Summit has an expansive Exhibit Hall packed with progressive solution providers and exclusive networking events to help you make meaningful industry connections.
WHO Attends The Food Safety Summit?
The Food Safety Summit draws leaders and key stakeholders from government, regulatory and academia community as well as retailers, food processors, distributors, food manufacturers, growers, foodservice, testing laboratories, importing/exporting, law firms, and other food safety professionals.