ASI offers a variety of consultative solutions to a wide variety of food safety issues to help your company achieve your desired food safety goals. ASI’s food safety consulting professionals are industry experts that can provide your company the knowledge it needs to meet regulatory, industry, and customer requirements.
Benefits to Hiring an ASI Consultant
- Assistance in getting your facility audit ready
- Assistance in meeting regulatory requirements
- Find vulnerabilities within your organizations saftey & quality systems
- Experienced industry experts
- Customized and flexible approach to helping you meet your organization’s goals
Improve your safety and quality systems and put best practices in place throughout your entire organization with ASI’s wide range of consulting services.
- HACCP Plan Setup
- HACCP Plan Review and Maintenance
- Food Safety Plan Setup
- Food Safety Plan Review and Maintenance
- cGMP/cGAP SOP Setup
- cGMP/cGAP SOP Review and Maintenance
- Food Safety Management System Setup
- Food Saftey Management System Review and Maintenance
- Cannabis Saftey & Quality Management System Review and Maintenance
- GAP Analysis
- Pre-Assessment/Mock Audit
- Sanitary Design Assessment
- Food Defense Plan Setup
- Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment and SOP Setup
- Food Safety Culture Plan Setup
- Training Needs Analysis
- On-CAll PCQI/Food Safety Expert
ASI has partnered with FoodReady AI to offer their digital solutions to document and record management. FoodReady AI allows all of your documentation and records to be located digitally in one centralized location which makes tracking critical records, monitoring operations, and audit preparation easy! Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
ASI has partnered with ALS to provide testing services to our clients. Whether you need testing for microbiological, nutritional, contaminates, pesticides and agrochemicals, allergens, vitamins, minerals, additives, authenticity, or packaging migration we have you covered. Contact us with questions or to receive a quote.
All training services are offered through ASI Training and Consulting, LLC. All activity is conducted separately from our accredited certification body, ASI Food Safety, LLC, in order to safeguard against any conflicts of interest.