ASI offers a variety of consultative solutions to a wide variety of food safety issues to help your company achieve your desired food safety goals. ASI’s food safety consulting professionals are industry experts that can provide your company the knowledge it needs to meet regulatory, industry, and customer requirements.
- Mock Audits and Pre-Assessments
- FSMA and Industry Compliance
- Gap Analysis
- Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessments and Mitigation Plans
- Food Defense Assessments
- HACCP Development and Implementation
- Food Safety Plan Development and Implementation
- GFSI – Food Safety Management System Development and Implementation
- SOP Development and Implementation
What are the benefits of hiring an ASI Consultant?
Some benefits to using an experienced ASI consultant include;
Helping your site become audit ready
Assisting your site in regulatory compliance
Help find vulnerabilities within your site’s food safety management systems
What are the benefits to a gap analysis?
An ASI gap analysis will help you confirm the success of work already completed and identify systems, processes and documentation that need improvement before your certification audit. ASI’s experienced consultants will guide you through the process of determining what areas your site excel and what areas that need improvement.
All consulting services are offered through ASI Consulting, LLC. All activity is conducted separately from our Certification Body, ASI Food Safety, LLC, in order to safeguard against any conflicts of interests.