A career at ASI provides you the opportunity to work for a family owned global company. Our team is small enough to care about your individual needs, but large enough to help you reach your personal goals. ASI provides our employees with opportunities to apply their unique talents to contribute value through meaningful work. Here at ASI we are dedicated to providing a safe and quality supply-chain and ensure our people share that same passion.
We believe people are our greatest asset and will provide support as they grow and reach their true potential. Our people can expect competitive salaries, opportunities for career development, performance incentives, and a supportive family culture that values work-life harmony.
Contract SQF Lead Auditor
ASI is seeking independent, detail-oriented individuals to conduct SQF Food Safety audits. The audits will be accredited and require candidates for this position to be certified to the SQF scheme.
- Perform 3rd party certification audits against the SQF scheme.
- Perform 3rd party pre-assessments against the SQF scheme.
- Work with dedicated scheduling department and maintain a schedule of audit activities.
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective actions and root cause analysis.
- Maintain appropriate audit credentials and professional development.
- Represent ASI professionally and ethically.
- Bachelor’s degree in food science or related field
- SQF Lead Auditor Training Certification
- HACCP Certification
- +5 years in food & beverage industry (preferably in quality control)
- Must posses a valid driver’s license
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to walk and stand for up to 4 hours at a time and maneuver through multi-level sites
- Must be willing to travel 80-90% of the time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong ability to work independently under pressure in a changing environment
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- PCQI Certification