Cannabis Safety and Quality
ASI has been leaders in the food industry for decades. Now we are bringing that experience to the cannabis industry. Let ASI be your one stop shop to your safety and quality compliance needs.
World Class Customer Service
Average 28 Years Of Auditor Industry Experience
Seed-To-Sale Compliance Solutions
ASI can assist your company in reaching success by helping you meet regulatory requirements, minimize risks, prevent recalls, and increase your consumers’ confidence.
ASI currently offers the following Cannabis Safety and Quality (CSQ) Audits.
- Cannabis Safety and Quality for Grow Operations
- Cannabis Safety and Quality for Manufacturing
- Cannabis Safety and Quality for Packaging
- Cannabis Safety and Quality for Retail (Coming Soon)
- Cannabis Safety and Quality for Storage and Distribution (Coming Soon)
ASI Cannabis Safety and Quality (CSQ) audits are HACCP based and underline the expected safety and quality criteria for modern cannabis growers and manufacturers. The audit standards are based on the GFSI Benchmarking Requirements, current Good Agricultural Practices (cGAPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
The ASI Cannabis Safety and Quality (CSQ) audit will evaluate the compliance of the sites safety system, quality system and documented procedures to ensure all risks are mitigated and controlled.
Benefits to receiving a third-party audit:
- Improvement to product safety
- Improvement to product quality and consistency
- Meeting regulatory compliance
- Eliminating potential risks and possible recalls
- Marketing advantages over competitors who are not audited by a third-party
- Improvement to consumer confidence and an increase to brand loyalty
ASI offers a variety of consultative solutions to help your company achieve your desired cannabis safety and quality goals. ASI’s cannabis safety and quality consulting professionals are industry experts that can provide your company the knowledge it needs to meet regulatory, industry, and customer requirements.
Here are just some of the current consulting services we offer to our cannabis partners:
- Mock Audits
- HACCP Development and Implementation
- SOP Development and Implementation
- Facility Design Consulting
- Custom Local Regulatory Requirement Consulting
ASI offers both on-demand and onsite training solutions to help your company achieve your desired cannabis safety and quality goals. Our experienced trainers can provide your team the knowledge they need to support your cannabis safety and quality system and meet regulatory, industry, and customer requirements.
Here are just some of the current training services we offer to our cannabis partners:
- HACCP Training
- Internal Auditing
- cGMP Training
- Custom Local Regulatory Requirement Training
- Other Custom Training Options
- More Courses Coming Soon!
Cannabis Safety and Quality News and Updates
The National Industrial Hemp Council (NIHC) Announces Final Speaker List for Upcoming 2019 Hemp Business Summit
WASHINGTON, Aug. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — NIHC is thrilled to announce the final speaker lineup for the 2019 Hemp Business Summit in Portland, Oregon on August 12-13. At NIHC’s inaugural event,
READ ABOUT ASI IN THE mIAMI CBS LOCAL NEWS One of Florida’s largest medical marijuana treatment centers has resumed processing cannabis after meeting a food-safety
BY: TYLER WILLIAMS Getting a third-party cannabis safety audit can sound frightening, but with these seven steps you can effectively prepare for any challenges that